Padre Associates, Inc. is seeking GIS Staff in our Goleta or San Luis Obispo office.
As a member of the Mapping and Spatial Services Group, GIS Staff work on a variety of environmental and geo-environmental projects in support of staff professionals specializing in biology, geology, engineering, permitting, and planning. Typical tasks for GIS staff at Padre include spatial data management, data migration, basic geo-processing tasks, geo-referencing, digitizing, and creating and editing maps.
The preferred minimum qualifications are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in geography, computer science, or earth science focused degree;
- Minimum 1 year of applied Esri GIS experience;
- Proficiency in Esri Desktop suite including both ArcMap (version 10 or above) and ArcGIS Pro;
- Experience using Esri Online;
- Experience with GPS software including Trimble Pathfinder & TerraSync, and Esri Collector, and
- A willing attitude and desire to learn through experience and contribute to the success of a team.
Resumes received via E-mail at email@example.com or post at Padre Associates, Inc, Mapping and Spatial Services, 5290 Overpass Road Suite 217, Goleta, CA 93117 will be considered for the position.